Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally I got to bake something for my middle childs kindergarten class! The teacher didn't want cupcakes, so I was stuck decorating cookies. I think she wanted to cut down on the sugar, BOY DID I FOOL HER! Ty picked out the cookie cutter, then decided how he wanted them designed. I did my best to make them "cute". We will be packaging them all individually in little cello bags that have a skull design on them. These were made with roll out sugar cookies and royal icing. It took me 9 hrs to make 4 dozen cookies.

10 comments:

Amelia said...

haha.. those are the cutest cookies I have ever seen.

Miss Felicity said...

Awwww they look awesome! I noticed you missed dot's on one of them though haha ;) But your lil Boy must be so excited to be bringing the coolest goodies on the block to class!!!!!! I wanted to make halloween cupcakes for work but was broke, and wouldnt go along with my new "healthy" lifestyle. id have to eat a few!

Sarah said...

Totally cute! 9 hours, though? Hell, my kids would be getting sugar cookies with orange sprinkles. lol.

Pheonix said...

Super cool! you did an amazing job!

OldGoogleAccount said...

Nine hours! You totally win the dedicated mommy award! They are awesome.

Long time no chat Shaunna! Hope things are good in your world. I've taken a crack at blogging. Check me out :)

Shirls said...

super cute and so halloweeny!

Amy B said...

wow, are you ever a dedicated mom! Super cute cookies!

Lifeofkaylen said...

I LOVE these!!! They look awesome and I want eery single one of them!!! And I will eat them all within a 48 hr period.

Way to show up anything any other mother will do the rest of the year!! :)

thewwchick said...

Please start your own cake biz. Please. Your creations are soooo adorable.

Family Of Five said...

Those are so, super cute!